Application in practice #11 --- Soveltaminen käytännössä #11

 


 Description:


Today the vanilla jelly jar was in short supply, so I had to shake it on my porridge. Several patterns were formed, the first of which appears to be a character from the Spongebob Squarepants series, Mr. Krabs. He is followed by two monkeys.

Prognosis:

Krabs is obsessed with money. I will be accurate about my money today. In the market I only accept discount items. It does save my money. Within a day, however, I will be imitating the decisions of someone I know. Independent thinking does not belong to this day.

Realization:

I didn’t go to the Market at all today, because when I watched a cooking show on TV I got the idea to bake the buns myself. There were already flour and other supplies. The buns tasted good. I saved my money.


Kuvaus:

Tänään vaniljakiisseli oli vähissä, joten jouduin ravistamaan sitä puurolleni. Muodostui useita kuvioita, joista ensimmäinen näyttää olevan Paavo Pesusieni-sarjasta Mr. Krabs. Hänen perässään on istumassa kaksi marakattia. 

Ennuste:

Mr. Krabs on rahanahne. Tulen olemaan tänään säästäväinen. Marketissa tyydyn alennustavaroihin. Se tekee hyvää rahavaroilleni. Päivän kuluessa sorrun kuitenkin jäjittelemään jonkun tuttavani päätöksiä. Itsenäinen ajattelu ei kuulu tähän päivään.

Toteutuminen:

En käynyt tänään marketissa lainkaan, sillä sain katsellessani ruoanvalmistusohjelmaa televisiosta idean paistaa sämpylöitä itse. Jauhoja ja muita tarvikkeita oli jo vanhastaan. Sämpylät onnistuivat hyvin. Säästin rahani.

Kommentit