Application in practice #8 --- Soveltaminen käytännössä #8

 


Description:

Head figure with a big nose, looking west, a pony tail on the neck. The expression on the mouth is dissatisfied. A notch in the jaw that expresses determination.

Prognosis:

Today I will face a curious or resentful person. I've done possibly something that he does not like. On the other hand, I may be targeted by an aggressive telemarketer.

Realization:

My neighbor came to my garden to ask me if I could cut down part of the hedgerow that overshadowed his raspberry cultivation. He was right, I promised to take care of it.

At the market, the customer claimed that I did not follow the safety margin. He didn’t have a mask and he himself had walked next to me.



Kuvaus:

Pään hahmo, jolla iso nenä, katse länteen, niskassa poninhäntä. Suun ilme yrmeä. Leuassa päättäväinen kolo.

Ennuste:

Tänään kohtaan uteliaan tai paheksuvan ihmisen. Olen tehnyt mahdollisesti jotakin, mistä hän ei pidä. Toisaalta saatan joutua aggressiivisen puhelinmyyjän kohteeksi.

Toteutuminen:

Rajanaapurini tuli puutarhaani kysymään, voisinko kaataa osan pensasaidasta, joka varjostaa hänen vadelmaviljelystään. Hän oli oikeassa, lupasin hoitaa homman.

Kaupassa asiakas väitti, että en noudata turvaväliä. Hänellä ei ollut maskia ja hän oli itse kävellyt viereeni.

Kommentit