Application in Practice (2022) #1 Soveltaminen käytännössä ( 2022 ) # 1

 



After the break, I continue to examine the porridge plate as a forecast for the coming day. Unlike before, I will  make an assessment of what has been accomplished in the evening of the same day.

Description

The pattern shows an uneven full moon shape, inside which two interesting patterns stand out. On the left you can see a human figure whose essence is clearly begging. The one on the right, on the other hand, is fighting, holding his left hand behind his back, his right hand is wrapped around some large object.

Prognosis

The appearance of a full moon reflects energy and vigor. Regarding the human characters, I can guess that I will find myself in a situation where I will be strongly appealed to. Whether it is a matter of service or possibly giving money or goods, it is impossible to know. However, I would seem to have a very negative attitude towards it.

Realization

When shopping, my wife and I stopped by the second-hand market of the Pentecostal church to offer a book collection as a gift, which we no longer had use for. To our surprise, they even didn't want them. According to the seller, the books won't sell. I couldn't believe it. The authors were popular, and the reviews of the books were positive. We argued about it for a while, but we had to give up and take the books back home.
I notice that I put myself in the wrong role in the morning prognosis. It was I who had to plead with a reluctant opponent. - And I lost!



Tauon jälkeen jatkan puurolautasen tutkimista tulevan päivän ennusteeksi. Aikaisemmasta poiketen teen arvion toteutuneesta vasta saman päivän iltana.


Kuvaus

Kuviosta hahmottuu epätasainen täysikuumuoto, jonka sisältä erottuvat kaksi mielenkiintoista kuviota. Vasemmalla näkyy ihmishahmo, jonka olemus on selvästi aneleva. Oikeanpuoleinen sen sijaan on torjuva, joka pitää vasenta kättään selän takana, oikea käsi on kietoutunut jonkin ison esineen ympäri.

Ennuste

Täydenkuun ilmaantuminen heijastaa energisyyttä ja tarmoa. Ihmishahmoista voin arvella joutuvani tilanteeseen, jossa minuun vedotaan voimakkaasti. Onko kysymys palveluksesta tai mahdollisesti rahan tai tavaran antamisesta, sitä ei voi tietää. Näyttäisin kuitenkin suhtautuvani hyvin kielteisesti asiaan.

Toteutuminen

Kauppa-asioilla poikkesimme vaimon kanssa Helluntaiseurakunnan kirppariin tarjoamaan lahjaksi kirjakokoelmaa, jolle meillä ei enää ollut käyttöä. Yllätykseksemme kirjat eivät kelvanneetkaan. Myyjän mukaan ne eivät mene kaupaksi. En voinut uskoa sitä. Kirjailijat olivat suosittuja, ja kirjojen arvostelut myönteisiä. Väittelimme asiasta hetken, mutta meidän oli luovuttava ja vietävä kirjat takaisin kotiin.
Huomaan aamun ennustuksessa asettuneeni väärään rooliin. Se olinkin minä, joka jouduin anelemaan vastahakoisen vastustajan kanssa. - Ja hävisin! 


Kommentit