Application in Practice (2022) #10 Soveltaminen käytännössä ( 2022 ) #10

 




Description:

A crescent shape that is quite uneven. The tilted sailboat and its keel stand out in the pattern. The blueberry soup spills over the edge of the plate.

Prognosis:

It could be that the pattern reflects the snowstorm announced in the weather forecast, which really shouldn't reach here. Of course, some degree of emotional upheaval is possible. 

Realization:

My wife and I were walking in the manor's alley when we noticed a small Christmas elf in the tree. I dug out my phone to film it. Since it was about ten degrees below zero and the wind was strong, my hands froze quickly. I photographed other objects as well, but we had to return home to melt my fingers. Despite my setback, I kept my  presence of mind well.




Kuvaus:

Puolikuumuoto, joka on varsin epäyhtenäinen. Kuviosta erottuvat kallistunut purjevene ja sen köli. Kiisseli tulvii yli lautasen reunan.

Ennuste:

Saattaa olla, että kuvio heijastelee säätiedotuksessa ilmoitettua lumimyrskyä, jonka oikeastaan ei pitäisi ulottua tänne asti. Tietenkin on mahdollista jonkinasteinen tunne-elämän aallokko.

Toteutuminen:

Olimme vaimon kanssa kävelyllä kartanon kujalla, kun huomasimme puussa pienen tontun. Kaivoin puhelimen esiin kuvatakseni sen. Koska oli noin kymmenen astetta pakkasta ja kova tuuli, käteni jähmettyivat nopeasti. Kuvailin muitakin kohteita, mutta meidän oli palattava kotiin sulattelemaan sormiani. Vastoinkäymisestäni huolimatta säilytin mielenmalttini hyvin.

Kommentit