Application in Practice (2024) #1 Soveltaminen käytännössä ( 2024 ) #1



After a long period of depression, I decided to get down to business again and see how my life will turn out today, despite the fact that it's an oppressively dark autumn morning - and it's still raining.

Description:

A full moon shape with wavy edges. An opening has formed in the middle that resembles a mouth, the left cheek stands out, the jaw line is strong.

Prognosis:

The determined chin embodies the energy that has been missing from me, but which today is helping to finish my video project. It has also been stuck for reasons beyond my control. The chattering mouth urges me eagerly to continue.

Realization:

I will check the fulfillment of the prognosis today around 21:00.

My guess about the completion of the video project did not come true. Instead, I cleaned out the extra wood from the downstairs workshop closet. I had put off doing it for a long time. I also sawed the wood to a suitable size for burning in the oven. I am satisfied with my performance.



Pitkän masennuskauden jälkeen päätin jälleen tarttua toimeen ja katsoa, miten elämäni tänään järjestyy huolimatta siitä, että on painostavan syksyisen hämärä aamu - sataakin vielä.

Kuvaus:

Täysikuumuoto, jonka reunat aaltoilevat. Keskelle on muodostunut aukko, joka muistuttaa suuta, vasen poski erottuu, leukalinja on voimakas.

Ennuste:

Päättäväinen leuka ilmentää tarmoa, joka on ollut minulta hukassa, mutta joka nyt tänään auttaa viimeistelemään videoprojektini. Se on ollut jumissa myös minusta johtumattomista syistä. Keskusteleva suuaukko kehoittanee minua innokkaasti jatkamaan.

Toteutuminen:

Ennusteen toteutumista tarkastelen tänään noin klo 21.00.

Arveluni videoprojektin valmistumisesta ei toteutunut. Sen sijaan siivosin alakerran verstashuoneen komerosta ylimääräisen puutavaran ulos. Sen tekemistä olin lykännyt pitkään. Sahasin vielä puut sopivaan kokoon poltettavaksi uunissa. Olen tyytyväinen suoritukseeni.

Kommentit