Application in Practice (2024) #11 Soveltaminen käytännössä ( 2024 ) #11

 


Description:

Crescent Moon. In its upper part, the head of some animal, perhaps an elephant, stands out.

Prognosis:

Nothing special will probably happen on Sunday. I'm taking a day off. Some old thing may come to my mind, but it hardly results in any bad feelings. 

Realization:

I will check the fulfillment of the prognosis today around 21:00.

***

A peaceful Sunday. I remembered buying a calendar for the coming year recently, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I would have marked my relatives' upcoming birthdays on it. Such a disappearance troubles the mind; as soon as I buy a new calendar, the lost one will surely be found.

I went to see a relative of mine who has dementia. He asked my age. When I told it, he delighted ( ? ) me by commenting: - How is it possible that you have such a childish face, even though you are so old? - Well, soon he had forgotten who I was.


Kuvaus:

Kasvavan kuun sirppi. Sen yläosassa erottuu jonkin eläimen, ehkä norsun pää.

Ennuste:

Sunnuntaina ei todennäköisesti tapahdu mitään erikoista. Pidän lepopäivän. Jokin vanha asia saattaa muistua mieleeni, mutta siitä tuskin seuraa mitään mieliharmia.


Toteutuminen 

Ennusteen toteutumista tarkastelen tänään noin klo 21.00.

***

Rauhallinen sunnuntai. Muistin ostaneeni tulevan vuoden kalenterin hiljattain, mutta en löytänyt sitä mistään. Olisin merkinnyt siihen sukulaisteni tulevat syntymäpäivät. Tuollainen kadottaminen vaivaa mieltä; heti kun ostan uuden kalenterin, se kadonnut varmasti löytyy.

Kävin tapaamassa muistisairasta sukulaistani. Hän kyseli ikääni. Kun kerroin sen, hän ilahdutti ( ? ) minua kommentoimalla: - Miten on mahdollista, että sinulla on noin lapsellinen naama, vaikka olet niin vanha? - No, pian hän oli unohtanut, kuka minä olin.



Kommentit