Application in Practice (2024) #14 Soveltaminen käytännössä ( 2024 ) #14

 



Description:

A crescent of the waxing moon, with a well-curled outline. One of the Greek islands comes to mind.

Prognosis:

Autumn's work at this stage includes cleaning the house's gutters, which I hate because I have to climb a ladder. I'm afraid that the work will be interrupted, even postponed to another day, because the chimney cleaner should come at some time of the day.


The figure of the island in the pattern of porridge predicts the grandchild's contact from his holiday trip.

Realization:

I will check the fulfillment of the prognosis today around 21:00.

***

The cleaning of the gutters was not interrupted, that's what I was afraid of in the morning. That job never even started because I had to go and take my wife to town for shopping. After the chimney cleaner visited, I placed decorative lights in the garden. It took me a long time to think about it, because I had forgotten certain basic things about installation. I was also wrong in the prediction regarding the grandchild. Instead, I received a nice card from Finland from a member of the Postcrossing group, which is quite rare. Cards usually come from abroad.

Kuvaus:

Kasvavan kuun sirppi, jonka ääriviiva hyvin poimuttunut. Tulee mieleen jokin Kreikan saarista.

Ennuste:

Syystöihin kuuluvat tässä vaiheessa talon räystäskourujen pudistukset, mitkä ovat vastemielisiä, koska minun pitää kiipeillä tikkailla. Pelkään työn keskeytyvän, jopa lykkääntyvän toiseen päivään, sillä piippujen nuohoajan pitäisi tulla johonkin aikaan päivästä. 

Saaren hahmo puuron kuviossa ennustaa lapsenlapsen yhteydenottoa lomamatkaltaan.


Toteutuminen 

Ennusteen toteutumista tarkastelen tänään noin klo 21.00.

***

Räystäskourujen puhdistus ei keskeytynyt, sitähän aamulla pelkäsin. Se työ ei koskaan edes alkanut, sillä minun piti lähteä viemään vaimoa kaupunkiin ostoksille. Nuohoojan käytyä asettelin puutarhaan koristevaloja. Siinä oli pitkään miettimistä, sillä olin unohtanut tiettyjä asentamisen perusasioita. Erehdyin myös ennustuksessa lapsenlapsen osalta. Sen sijaan sain Postcrossing-ryhmän jäseneltä mukavan kortin Suomesta, mikä on melko harvinaista. Tavallisesti kortteja tulee ulkomailta.



Kommentit